Please help!!! Moto droid brikked!

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
again do this and tell me what happens.
If it has been on the charger for 3 hours then you are about full if not there.

additional question...are you charging on the usb port of your computer or on the wall charger? (The wall charger charges much faster) I've sdeen phones stuck on low battery until they charge for longer than yours has.

pudah

Reaction score
Multiple people, in multiple ways, have all given very clear and explicit instructions for Step 1, and asked you to report back. You are replying to every post around these helpful posts and seemingly ignoring the helpful post. This is why people here think you are trolling. One person went so far as to included a graphic highlighting the key for you to press. 99.999% of people that have "bricked" their phone can do this, and it is integral in making the next steps for repair. I think you should do it, report back, and then accept the additional help you are requesting or move on because you are unwilling to actually take the help being asked for, and thus here for some purpose that isn't helpful to anyone.

baniels

Reaction score
I really hope this is an 11 year old with poor internet/forum manners.

I am quite impressed with the patience and generosity of the "real" members on this forum.

Subscribed. Curious to hear back from the OP on the battery pull and X-boot.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Multiple people, in multiple ways, have all given very clear and explicit instructions for Step 1, and asked you to report back. You are replying to every post around these helpful posts and seemingly ignoring the helpful post. This is why people here think you are trolling. One person went so far as to included a graphic highlighting the key for you to press. 99.999% of people that have "bricked" their phone can do this, and it is integral in making the next steps for repair. I think you should do it, report back, and then accept the additional help you are requesting or move on because you are unwilling to actually take the help being asked for, and thus here for some purpose that isn't helpful to anyone.

Thank you. And if he is jumping from thread to thread I beg a mod to break out the stick ...:icon_ ban:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I just did this last night. I was willing to help, but I'm not home anymore and this thread is out of control. Too many cooks in the kitchen. Too many options. I've told you what to do to start. My way is easy. Others will get you there just the same. I'll help later if you're still stuck and you haven't lost ability to get into enter recovery, but I'm backing away from chaos that this has become.

Sorry...

Pilot Charles can reach me on gtalk if my help is needed. Welcome to the first night of Rescue Squad.

Last edited:

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Big ole +1 on trollling. Read this whole thread and did not see any reason to believe the OP.

OP
IxMissxN'xLovexMyxDroid
Reaction score
Big ole +1 on trollling. Read this whole thread and did not see any reason to believe the OP.

And this is why I'm 95.5 percent sure I'm going to stop using this. I don't even know what trollin is to tell you guys the truth. WHAT IS IT?? I was ****ing soooooo desperate I came here. I knew there was gonna be a bunch of assholes

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks

And this is why I'm 95.5 percent sure I'm going to stop using this. I don't even know what trollin is to tell you guys the truth. WHAT IS IT?? I was ****ing soooooo desperate I came here. I knew there was gonna be a bunch of assholes

Dude...forget the trolling. You were desperate, but multiple people offered you advice and asked you to clarify things. You didn't follow any directions given and didn't respond to almost any questions. People are being rude to you because they're going out of their way to try to help you and not getting a response from you.

We can only help if you communicate with us.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
lets drop it.

Whwn you get your hmwk done I will link you by a pm a thread to ask questions. But since this is cluttered and starting to flame maybe we ought to let it die or have a mod close it.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

This thread has 6 pages of threads. You are no closer to being fixed than you were in the first post. When someone asks for help and it is offered generally the steps and questions asked are responded to. You are not. That's why I am responding to post 53 of this thread. Read through other threads where people are stuck. They want to get unstuck, they follow advice of those assisting them, and they do get unstuck.

troll: angling by drawing a baited line through the water

On the internet, and in forums in particular, a troll is one who makes comments to waste the time of others by baiting them. Whether you intended this to occur or not, it appears that way to multiple people with hundreds of posts on this forum who have rendered assistance to numerous people. I post this on the off chance you are not a troll and actually need help.

pudah

Reaction score
Again, help is offered, and ignored. Your only response is one to fuel the flames and ilicit sympathy or ire. Nothing productive is going on here. I am not being rude to you, but your responses are getting quite rude in their own right. I think you need to take this topic to PM with one of the many people that offered pointed responses to your call for help, or move on. I think this thread should be closed... not that my opinion is worth a whole lot.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
you do not have to respond to ever comment. We get it you are 11 years old with a droid. Let me suggest you unroot and go back to stock now for the official 2.1 ota