Please help me with my Droid

droiddummy

Reaction score
Using a Motorola Droid I think it is the first one from Verizon.
When I send a text message recently, there is a red triangle with an explanation mark inside. What does this mean???

Thanks in advance for your help

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad to have you with us. Google this AndroidUsersGuide.pdf and look on page 29 on the left side the eighth one down.

Mike

OP
D

droiddummy

Reaction score
Icon identity

Thank you for helping me. I do have another question.. When I send a Text message it shows up after I press the send button... I am not logging into anything or syncing.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what is causing you to receive the icon. I just reread your first post where you wrote "When I send a text message recently" were you able to send text messages and not receive the icon? If so, have you made any recent changes to your phone?

I use the stock text app and Handcent and I've not had any issues. Do the recipients receive the text message?

OP
D

droiddummy

Reaction score
icon issues

No I have not made any changes it is just like it was when
I bought it. I just recently started getting them. i send the text and instead of stating it is sent, the icon appears. I thought it meant the message did not go through. Sometimes it goes through and sometimes it does not. So I never know which ones go through.....

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
That is strange. Are you having any issues with email? If you are using the stock text app try Handcent to Chomp. Sorry that I do not have a solution.

Mike