1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Please Help Me Update My Samsung Captivate

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Bdalydroid, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Bdalydroid

Bdalydroid New Member

I am currently running Cognition's 2.2 Froyo v3.04. I have my captivate rooted and all that. It's starting to get some bugs and its lagging so I want to start all over and install a new ROM. However I'm having trouble getting back to square one so I can flash the new rom.
    I am using a Mac and that seems to be an issue when I'm looking up how to install a new rom because everyone is using PC's so I'm sure there's many different steps. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it.
    Also what are the best ROM's out right now for the captivate? Is Gingerbread available for captivate yet?
    Thanks everyone.
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Unless this is a Verizon phone, you probably won't get much help here. I don't think I know the Captivate. You may want to visit our sister forum Android Forum.