Please help me.... please!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by supahrob, Feb 21, 2010.

1. supahrob

supahrob Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, so I wanted to go back to stock - so I followed the instructions here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/15766-how-back-stock-2-0-1-easy-way.html and it worked fine. I then went and restored from a backup... and I believe something in the restore messed everything up.

Now when I boot up the phone, I get "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. No matter how many times I press the "Force Close" button, it will come back.

My first thought was, no biggie, I will go back and restore.... but I am unrooted and the nandroid or sprecovery or whatever it was is gone. I don't know what to do - please help :icon_eek:

Take care,
    Rob

2. thatguychuck

thatguychuck Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ouch. I would try a factory data reset if you can,

3. woodyman

woodyman Senior Member Developer

Ratings:
    +4
    I had this problem before it's scary I know.. Nothing worked for me until I got a clean 2.0.1 nandroid backup my friend had.. Altough I'm sure downloading a clean nandroid backup and restoring will fix this.. I'll be glad to provide u with one if needed..

EDIT: ha dumb*** ME I posted before I completely read ur post.. My bad.. Use adb on ur comp to push the sprecoery to ur droid.. After that u should be able to restore..