Please Help me guys HTC white screen is killing me

mpirehicham

Reaction score
Hi Guys how are u ?​
I'm having a serious problem here
I bought i HTC rezound verzion it was turrned off when i buy it
but when i turned on the mobile it stuck in HTC white screen forever

i try i lot to remove the battery and put it on again , but it still the same thing

So i try to push Power button and volume down button at the same time and this is what i get ;

****** UNLOCKED ********
VIGOR PVT SHIP S-OFF RL

HBOOT-2.25.0000

RADIO-1.22.10.0421r/1.22.10.0424r

OpenDSP-v13.6.0.7611.00.0104

eMMC-boot

Apr 12 2012 , 16;47;46

Please Guyz i need Help it's like hell when u buy a cell phone and u can't use it Please help me

acejavelin

Reaction score
Well, sounds like the ROM or boot image is dead or missing, but the good thing is it is already S-OFF, so this should be an easy fix with a little adb/fastboot trickery. :)

Do you plan on staying stock or going with a custom ROM? This could make a big difference since you are on old firmware

Also, are you planning on activating this on Verizon, or another carrier?

EDIT: Nevermind, you are on ICS firmware and radios for 3.14.605.12 software, just download the ZIP file here: http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/0...cream-sandwich-ruu-for-final-ota-3-14-605-12/ and follow the instructions in the post.

You will need some kind of micro SD card reader and copy the ZIP file to it in a computer since you can't get the phone to boot up. Once this is done you should be able to boot up.

OP
M

mpirehicham

Reaction score
Well, sounds like the ROM or boot image is dead or missing, but the good thing is it is already S-OFF, so this should be an easy fix with a little adb/fastboot trickery. :)

Do you plan on staying stock or going with a custom ROM? This could make a big difference since you are on old firmware

Also, are you planning on activating this on Verizon, or another carrier?

EDIT: Nevermind, you are on ICS firmware and radios for 3.14.605.12 software, just download the ZIP file here: [Exclusive Download] HTC Rezound Ice Cream Sandwich RUU For Final OTA (3.14.605.12) and follow the instructions in the post.

You will need some kind of micro SD card reader and copy the ZIP file to it in a computer since you can't get the phone to boot up. Once this is done you should be able to boot up.

Thnks a lot dude i'm on download now but i can't understand your questions because i don't understand what's ROM and verzion ....

sunilg

Reaction score
HTC White Screen

htc rezound verizon phone was successfully unlocked by me in India. I am stuck at htc white screen.

i try to push Power button and volume down button at the same time and this is what i get ;
****** TAMPERED ********
****** UNLOCKED ********
VIGOR PVT SHIP S-ON RL

HBOOT-2.25.0000

eMMC-boot

Apr 12 2012 , 16;47;46

Can i follow the same instructions you gave to mpirehicam
Please help me immediately. I need to get this working as it is not my phone. Also it showed only cdma option, can i get the gsm option to use in India.

acejavelin

Reaction score
htc rezound verizon phone was successfully unlocked by me in India. I am stuck at htc white screen.

i try to push Power button and volume down button at the same time and this is what i get ;
****** TAMPERED ********
****** UNLOCKED ********
VIGOR PVT SHIP S-ON RL

HBOOT-2.25.0000

eMMC-boot

Apr 12 2012 , 16;47;46

Can i follow the same instructions you gave to mpirehicam
Please help me immediately. I need to get this working as it is not my phone. Also it showed only cdma option, can i get the gsm option to use in India.
You are not on GSM firmware, since I am assuming you are not on Verizon currently, you will need to flash the Global Leak RUU.

Your other option is to S-OFF via unlimited.io JuopunutBear and flash radios and a custom ROM.