1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

please help me get fm radio to my droid if possible?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by darkserpant, Aug 23, 2011.

1. darkserpant

darkserpant New Member

Hi all. I have a droid 2. And I want so bad to listen to fm radio on it. But I don't want to stream it off the internet. I know there are apps for that. My friend has the droid incredible and his phone came with a app installed on it called fm radio. U just hook up ear phones and listen to the radio. But my droid 2 doesent have that app installed on it. At least I can't seem to find it. Is there a way for me to get this app? I tried to go to the market. But all I could find is streaming radio apps. Could somebody please help me out. Ibwould appreciate greatly. Thanks alot.
  2. 03civicdx

03civicdx New Member

Tunein

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums
  3. Kershaw

Kershaw New Member

If your phone doesn't have FM radio hardware inside of it, then your only option is a streaming radio app in which I would recommend TuneIn as well.
  4. takeshi

takeshi New Member

^ This. Apps can't magically enable reception of FM radio. You have to have an FM tuner for what the OP is asking for.
  5. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol New Member

I actually think the Droid 2 has an FM tuner in it, but I could be mistaken. If so, you would probably need to be rooted in order to install the app and files necessary to use the FM radio.

E2A [APP] FM Radio for the Droid 2!! - xda-developers <-- popped up via google.
Search tags for this page

lg revolution fm tuner