please help maybe bricked

reyrey2435

Reaction score
so i was trying to update to the new squidly rom and now my phone is stuck on the moto logo so i battery pulled and did it again so i go to clockwork recovery installed an old rom and forgot to mount and now im stuck on moto logo and i have no idea what to do.am i bricked ? if so whats the steps to unbrick

blackngray70

Reaction score
I'm assuming you're on a Droid 1. Pull the battery then press and hold x on the keyboard and the power button and see if you can boot into recovery.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

blackngray70

Reaction score
Sorry I just realized you're on a Droid 2. I'm not sure how you boot into recovery on the Droid 2.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reaction score
It's the same way on the Droid 2.

You might have to hit the search key at some point though. I'm not entirely sure, haven't done it in a while.

Manchild

Reaction score
To boot into recovery, hold x and power at the same time until the "M" appears. Then when the exclimation mark comes up, hit the search button(magnifying glass) on the keyboard. Then wipe data and cache when recovery comes up. Then click reboot.

If that doesn't work, try plugging into a wall charger, and when or if the battery charging screen comes up, pull the battery, and then try to reboot. You should then go back into clockwork recovery.

If that doesn't work, SBFing is the only option I think.
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App