PLEASE Help - Just Want to Use Net10 on my Rezound

OP
D

darthmodulus

Reaction score
There is no "CDMA SIM", CDMA doesn't use a SIM it is based on the MEID of the phone. The only way to get a Rezound to work on a Pre-paid Verizon CDMA-based program (PagePlus, Straight Talk, etc) is to get a phone and clone the MEID number to your Rezound.[/QUOTE

Oh... That makes sense. But I wonder what comes in their package then? Walmart here in Steubenville, OH has a package that says cdma only... But no 4g or LTE phones are "compatible." I like your idea of getting the other phone and cloning its meid to mine. Do you know where I could start that process? Or do you happen to have any handy-dandy links to share about it? Is just google it all myself, but with edge data... :p thanks again! I can't thank you enough! :D

acejavelin

Reaction score
There is no "CDMA SIM", CDMA doesn't use a SIM it is based on the MEID of the phone. The only way to get a Rezound to work on a Pre-paid Verizon CDMA-based program (PagePlus, Straight Talk, etc) is to get a phone and clone the MEID number to your Rezound.

Oh... That makes sense. But I wonder what comes in their package then? Walmart here in Steubenville, OH has a package that says cdma only... But no 4g or LTE phones are "compatible." I like your idea of getting the other phone and cloning its meid to mine. Do you know where I could start that process? Or do you happen to have any handy-dandy links to share about it? Is just google it all myself, but with edge data... :p thanks again! I can't thank you enough! :D
It is just a way to activate an existing CDMA 3G phone via the MEID or ESN number, if it is a compatible phone they just activate it from that.