Please help! Ive had Sholesmod *****in bagel but now want the new roms with live wall

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by violator187, Mar 3, 2010.

1. violator187

violator187 New Member

I see all these new roms came out like droidmod 1.0 but now im sitting here stuck with my sholesmod rom installed and smupdater is shut down so now what!? should i uninstall that or is there a way just to switch roms!? please help!! Thank you :)
  2. pc747

pc747 DF Administrator Staff Member Rescue Squad

3. NeverEndingXsin

NeverEndingXsin New Member

Droidmod.org I believe that's it has the new updater to replace the smupdater. And you can use it to get droidmod 1.0
  4. Humpa

Humpa New Member

You can install any rom you want using the same methods that everyone else uses. Since you have sholesmod, that means you are rooted and have the same sprecovery image as everyone else. :D
  5. atcjeff

atcjeff New Member

Sholes mod

Go to droidmod.org on your phone and download the new DMUpdater. I did a manual uninstall of the SMUpdater then installed the new one. Once it loads flash to the new DM 1.0. It comes with the option to install live wallpapers. Go through the forums and check out all the goodies. Lots of info there to walk you through the change over. Its the same team just new name and website.