please help....invalid credentials on all types of email acounts i add

cherryskullz

Reaction score
My fiance and I just got Droid razr's. No matter what email I try to add it keeps popping up and saying "invalid credentials " I know the passwords are right because I can log in when Im in browser. I've tried gmail, aol, Hotmail. I've also tried adding the email accounts as other, still nothing. I know I can use the gmail app that comes on the phone but honestly I have about 10 emails I use for different things that I check regularly and they are from 4 different providers, so I'd like to be able to have all my emails in one spot and the gmail app only lets me see the email account. So that doesn't help. My fiance has had no problems adding multiple accounts. Do I have something in settings set wrong?

OP
C

cherryskullz

Reaction score
thought about that but most of them are lowercase and all my passwords are as well. I've even made sure to check when entering the password that the auto cap the first letter is on.

I think this is about to go back to the store.

team_mom

Reaction score
I have had my Razr for a couple of months and today it is showing me invalid credentials. Is it a Razr problem or a gmail problem? Anyone else had this problem?