Please help I'm so frustrated!!!

alexv

Reaction score
I had to get my Droid replaced... no problem until I tried to forward a text message to a contact. When I click on the contact it's number shows up multiple times... on my old Droid it did this only when there were more than one number stored but this one is doing it even if there is only one number and it'll show that number 3 or 4 times!
How do I fix this? it's frustrating!!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had to get my Droid replaced... no problem until I tried to forward a text message to a contact. When I click on the contact it's number shows up multiple times... on my old Droid it did this only when there were more than one number stored but this one is doing it even if there is only one number and it'll show that number 3 or 4 times!
How do I fix this? it's frustrating!!!

OK, I see you're new to the Forum so welcome. Let's fix the problem.

First you realize this is a Google phone, correct? So what I would do is take a look at your Gmail contacts on line. You probably have multiple contacts over there. If you do then you will see there is some help for what to do about multiple contacts. Click that link and follow the instructions. Make sure you are sync to Gmail with your Droid and hopefully that will solve this issue for you.