Please help i am new. Clockworkmod help!!!

tennisjunkie

Reaction score
I am so frustrated. I am a NOOB...plz help. I downloaded Rom Manager and Rom Manager Premium and when I try to install a custom ROM I keep getting error message that first, my SD card isnt mounted. *I took off back cover, removed SD card and battery and repowered phone-still no luck* then it tells me that ROM Manager or CLockwork Mod must be installed .. I am so lost. I hope someone is able to help. BTW. I did this once before bc I bought the phone for 400.00$ at verizon and used Rom Manager ( older version and no problems) but I returned the phone bc it was on sale for 49$ and now I cannot seem to install a ROM. Thank you!!!!!!
smile.png

FYI... I AM COPYING AND PASTING THIS FROM THE SAMSUNG FASINATE FORUM TO HERE BC I NEED YOUR HELP. THANK YOU

Not certain if media sync or mass storage is enabled. I have gone back n forth between the usb debugging being off then on and media sync and mass storage and running the odin tutorial 3 times bc when I get to rom manager is where it says to install clockworkmod ( which I have done 3x) and mount sd card. You guys are great help. I appreciate your help and patience. :/
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by
You said you pulled your SD card at one point. When you put it back in, did you enable mass storage mode? Settings > USB settings.