PLEASE HELP! How to watch an iTunes movie on the phone.

jimmythegent

Reaction score
For the life of me I dont understand why I can drag and drop and PLAY music from my iTunes library (from the folder direct) BUT movie? No.

I get the movie cover art, and then some dumb message saying "Sorry, video cannot be played" Is it do the format? Is there an app that I can open the movie in?

Extremely frustrating IMO, bad enough I tried to put Django Unchained on it and I get a error message saying that the file is "Bigger than the device" yet I have a 16GB card with only 1GB used and the file is 5.2 GBs... so I tried another one of my movies, A Serious Man, and that was small enough to transfer, but after waiting a half hour, I get the message of epic FAIL.

Please, anyone with a simple solution would be great!!!!! Someone that actually has done this before would be helpful too!

SallyC

Reaction score
I believe MoboPlayer will do what you want. It claims to support all video files and even subtitles for mov files, so it should work.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Try installing app called mx player. It plays everything I throw at it even online windows media streams.

Redsnk95

Reaction score
I doubt it is the program. Most of iTunes movies have DRM protection on them to prevent them from being played on non-apple devices. Likely will need to use DRM removal software.

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
I doubt it is the program. Most of iTunes movies have DRM protection on them to prevent them from being played on non-apple devices. Likely will need to use DRM removal software.

Such as? So far none of the above suggestions worked. Please!!!!! Lol