1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Please help. How can i sync google calendar?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by gravebelly, Sep 14, 2011.

1. gravebelly

gravebelly New Member

Hey folks,
    I have always had problems syncing calendar to email. My dates I mark for future and past eventsare on bionic. Is it possible to seethis in Gmail account? For example if I had meeting on 9/10/2011at 3:30 pm which is on my phone is there a way for this to keep record on Googlecalendar and view it in Gmail account? Ihave never been successful at this. Myphone says its syncing calendar but when I look at Gmail account on pc nothingexist for days I have done stuff. Please let me know if you folks have any instructions for me tofollow. Thanks in advance. :reddroid:
  2. Speeding Wheels

Speeding Wheels New Member

This is a huge gripe I have with the stock calender.
    When you create an event on the phone the calender defaults to PHONE CALENDER.
    At the top of the CREATE EVENT window you need to hit the drop down menu and choose your google calender and it will sync
  3. gravebelly

gravebelly New Member

Thanks so much can i put google calender as google calender instead of having to select everytime?