1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Please help. Having a lot of trouble un-rooting

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by pastortommy, Jul 15, 2010.

1. pastortommy

pastortommy Guest

Okay, I've been trying to unroot my droid (so i can sell it) all evening. I tried rom manager...error messages every time. I tried RSD Lite....error message.

I finally was able to get somewhere with SPRecovery with update.zip in root of SD card...but when i rebooted phone, i get FCs. For example, "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

What do I need to do to get this to work appropriately? All I have is notification bar and a black screen. I really need to get this working tonight with most recent 2.1 (stock) so i can mail it.
    Thanks!
    Tommy
  2. pastortommy

pastortommy Guest

For everyone who has helped me tonight: thank you. I have no clue what got into this phone...but geesh...it was crazy. I finally was able to get it unrooted with 2.1.
  3. drivinfocused

drivinfocused New Member

got it as i was posting a link....... sorry i was too slow