Please Help! Fastboot Invalid CDT

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Hacks' started by MrToneBonez, Dec 27, 2011.

1. MrToneBonez

MrToneBonez Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Whenever I try to turn on my bionic it goest to an AP fastboot screen and reads invalid cdt and at the bottom says invalid CG Version(CG:cdt) two times. I had used the return to update path one click method and lost root. I attempted to use the method one more time so I could forever root before applying the 901 update and this screen has been here for 5 hours now. :icon_eek: please help if anyone has any ideas.

2. HackerCity

HackerCity Member

Ratings:
    +0
  3. MrToneBonez

MrToneBonez Member

Ratings:
    +0
    okay so i downloaded the file, then unzipped it and opened it. I dragged the .bat file into my fastbootrecovery file and ran it and the command screen opened on my pc and my phone rebooted, however it went back to the same screen, am I doing something wrong?

4. MrToneBonez

MrToneBonez Member

Ratings:
    +0
    any advice anyone? I have tried the above listed method over 15 times and to no avail, now whenver I run the fix the status changes to battery low cannot program:blink: I would greatly appreciate any help, I need my phone for work purposes.

5. tbell6

tbell6 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Reboot your computer, at least that's what I've had to do anytime P3's stuff doesn't work for me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

6. MrToneBonez

MrToneBonez Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I rebooted my pc and tried it again, no luck :-(. Now my phones battery is dead, and it seems as though it is not even holding a charge.

7. tbell6

tbell6 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Battery doesn't charge in the phone with out functioning OS. You'll need an external charger. I got mine when I bought my Bionic. If no charger base available, swap batteries with another bionic. I've hear other have gotten a charged battery swap at a Verizon when they were hung up, haven't tried it myself.

On you original problem shut down what ever you can on your PC, something on your PC, apparently even after reboot, is interfering with the setup. Also are you connecting USB cable directly to competer, i.e. not thru a hub?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

8. MrToneBonez

MrToneBonez Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay I switched from my extended battery to my standard one and it has juice again. And yes I am using my usb wire from my charger. I literally cannot escape the flashboot screen with the invalid cdt error

9. HackerCity

HackerCity Member

Ratings:
    +0
    what files did you download? There should be more than the .bat file you placed in your directory.

There should be a cdt.bin file.Place both the .bin file and the .bat file you have fastboot.exe

Through the command prompt run this command: fastboot devices you should see your device. if so then run the .bat file. this should fix your issue. If you cant see it than there is another issue we need to resolve first.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using DroidForums

10. bweN diorD

bweN diorD Senior Member

Ratings:
    +74
    Current Phone Model:
    G2
    here is the pathsaver with all the extra files already in it Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
    while your phone is in fastboot open the folder and click on the 901fix file. it should reboot in a matter of seconds.

credit goes to P3Droid, RealBBB, CellZealot

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  11. MrToneBonez

MrToneBonez Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hackercity- To be honest I am a super noob, so I tried 10 different methods of unbricking a bionic, pretty much anything that came up when i googled it, so Im not too sure what I downloaded. If you have a link to a file that you know might work Ill give it a shot.
    Bwen-Im currently downloading the file as we speak and once it is all done I will give that a shot, however I have tried running several 901 fix files before and it runs a few prompts and reboots the phone only to go back to the same screen :-(

And I greatly appreciate your help, Im at my wits end with this lol!:blink:

12. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4
  13. bweN diorD

bweN diorD Senior Member

Ratings:
    +74
    Current Phone Model:
    G2
    i could be wrong but i think your not putting the files together right thats why i gave you all the parts ready to go.
    mine does the same thing as yours every time i flash because of the 901 file and i use the exact file i gave you to fix it every time.
    hope it works for you :)

14. HackerCity

HackerCity Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If you used the One click method from the link that is in my first post then you should drop both the 901fix.bat and the cdt.bin file in the same directory. if you used another hack to get back on the upgrade path then Mbk's link should do the trick.

When you run the 901fix.bat file does your Bionic reboot immediately?

15. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4
    The script I put together is standalone and should work regardless of which method was used to go to .901 and back to .893 again...

Search tags for this page

901fix.bat

ap fastboot flash mode (s) (invalid cdt)

change cdt bionic
fastboot invalid android
fastboot is an invalid way to upgrade
fixcdt.bat
how to use fixcdt
invalid cdt
invalid cdt razr
please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set how to f