1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

PLEASE HELP!! Factory reset through settings or SPR? Phone is CRAZY!

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by TopDroid, Aug 8, 2010.

1. TopDroid

TopDroid New Member

Hey guys, I tried to install SPRecovery on my stock droid 2.2 FRG01B last night and it totally messed it up! Now my phone wont stay on for more than 2 mins, wont make calls, sent 20 random texts to my friend this morning, force close with i open a app, and wont recognize any app data in settings>apps!! This is driving me crazy!
    However I can get into SPRecovery only problem is when i hook up USB, it doesnt recognize it. Plus on top of everything it says my battery is completely dead even though its around 70%.
    Im tempted to just quit messing with it and do a factory reset. So where should I factory reset? in settings or through SPR? (keep in mind my phone dies after about 2 mins when get it to the regular home screen. If i boot to SPR it doesnt die)

Please freakin help!! Im tempted to take it back to verizon and see what they can do.......

I posted this twice, also in Rescue Squad(unrooted) because didnt know which forum was the correct one for this topic.
  2. Tallica

Tallica Premium Member Premium Member

Stop posting this multiple times. I responded in your other thread and Mods don't like double posting
  3. TopDroid

TopDroid New Member

yeah, thats my bad. Just wasnt sure what forum to post in. Wont happen again.
Search tags for this page

spr.gov.com.my