1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Please HELP! D2G stuck at White M screen after using ROM Manager

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by smokin5s, Oct 23, 2011.

1. smokin5s

smokin5s New Member

I Rooted my D2G a long time ago just so I could use Wireless tethering... I've been receiving the messages about Gingerbread for about a week, but it wouldn't update. I went into ROM manager and said to download Liquid (only one I could find in ROM Manager) and then it asked if I wanted to install it... I said yes, it rebooted and now I'm stuck.

I have tried holding Power+X and then factory reset... no dice. I also tried downloading a ROM and installing it, but it always gives me invalid signature or some other typical error... Any help would be greatly appreciated... I really need my phone and can't afford to go buy a new phone right now.
  2. smokin5s

smokin5s New Member

nevermind, I googled bricked droid 2 global and found everything I needed to get it back up and running :)