Please help! Can't tether to pc.

VerizonHater

Reaction score
My Razr is version 4.1.2. I have tried to install pdanet/foxfi, following the instructions to the letter, with no luck. For whatever reason, the PC end of the app will not install. I have tried to install the Android driver separately and there is some kind of error relative to an INF file (?). I have also tried to install Easy Tether. That doesn't work either. I would like to be able to tether my phone to PC, without rooting the phone, in order to access the Internet. Any help would be appreciated.

OP
V

VerizonHater

Reaction score
My Razr is version 4.1.2. I have tried to install pdanet/foxfi, following the instructions to the letter, with no luck. For whatever reason, the PC end of the app will not install. I have tried to install the Android driver separately and there is some kind of error relative to an INF file (?). I have also tried to install Easy Tether. That doesn't work either. I would like to be able to tether my phone to PC, without rooting the phone, in order to access the Internet. Any help would be appreciated.

*Sits here humming the Jeopardy "Final Jeopardy" tune+