please help cant login

droid1234

Reaction score
i have the droid and it says toomany password attempts and to login with my google username(email) and password, iv tried evry email i have and password and i tried changing my password and that still didnt work?? iv tried googles login recovery.... no help. i called verizon and they told me to contact google and google says they dont take phonecalls anymore and to use the online service they have but it was no help???

can anyone help me i just got this thing yesterday and i havent been able to use it..

thanks

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i have the droid and it says toomany password attempts and to login with my google username(email) and password, iv tried evry email i have and password and i tried changing my password and that still didnt work?? iv tried googles login recovery.... no help. i called verizon and they told me to contact google and google says they dont take phonecalls anymore and to use the online service they have but it was no help???

can anyone help me i just got this thing yesterday and i havent been able to use it..

thanks

Is there a Verizon store nearby? They should be able to get it set up. I'm surprised Verizon had you call Google.

OP
D

droid1234

Reaction score
well they said because its asking for my google login info that i had to call them but u cant call em

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
well they said because its asking for my google login info that i had to call them but u cant call em

You might be able to reset the phone again, holding down X while rebooting and then when the bootloader screen comes up reset the system but you shouldn't have to do this. I'd call Verizon right back up and get a different rep on the phone.

Can you log into your gmail account on the web?

V

verian

Setup a decoy gmail account and see if you can get the new account to sync to the phone. If not then you know its not user error and can really start busting heads with your phone calls. If I does sync then the original problem is probably caused by you missing a step or entering data wrong.

OP
D

droid1234

Reaction score
i tried the dummy account a few times, still didnt work.. im on the phone as we speak on hold... they r transfering me to another rep. well see? i think that other guy was just being a dick