1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Please give me some SetCPU tips

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by MrDizzle, Jul 27, 2010.

1. MrDizzle

MrDizzle New Member

I'm running Kangerde 5 and starting to familiar myself more and more with roms and such. There are two things I could use some help with more than others. The first is some helpful tips/knowledge on some settings and profile adjustments to lower my battery usuage. The second being why I could not for the life of me get my wifi tethering to work. The second bugs me more now that I think of it lol. I installed wireless tether and my labtop recognized it as a "computer to computer" connection but everytime I opened firefox it would act as if there was no internet connection. If anyone could help me out with either or both I would greatly appreciate it, thank you.
  2. deaf leppy

deaf leppy New Member

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  3. dpaine88

dpaine88 New Member

Yea that OCing thread it great.

Scroll to the bottom of post #2 and use those settings that Skull recommends.