1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

? please give feedback

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by MAD450r, May 20, 2010.

1. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

Im thinking of starting over with my phone I had BBV1.0 NEXTHEME. I want to either do the same or since I been starting to mess with all this adding one by one maybe even try to get photoshop going here soon and learn some on my own. but anyways my ? is.

Should I try BBv1.0 stock and work from there I dont use any home but sweeter home 2 these days so the others mean nothing to me anyways.
    or should I hold out till BBv1.1 then go with one of the themes they have and work from there.

Give opinions and why you would go this way or that. thanks I value each and everyone's opinion, I have tried other roms and I find petes to be the fastest for me so I been sticking with them so please dont suggest other roms. Only one Zeusdroid I found close to his speed wise is too buggy and I dont want sence on here anyways i have it on my incredible and used it for about 20 minutes to check out there widigets since I cant use them with sweeter home I dont want them :). since there widgets are so large would be great to put them each on there own springboard but oh well.