Playstore issues

apl3

Reaction score
Hello Here is my problem I have flashed one of RDs3 roms. The problem is the playstore craps out every time I launch it. IF YOUR PLAYSTORE IS HAVING ISSUES GO TO data/data/com and DELETE THE APP FROM THAT LOCATION. is what I have found. My problem is how do I do this as no file manager I can see is included with the rom.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Don't have any idea about that ROM but if you use a browser to log into the Play Store you can get it to send ES File Explorer to your phone without having to use the Store app. That should get you started.

Last edited:
OP
A

apl3

Reaction score
Don';t have any idea about that ROM but if you use a browser to log into the Play Store you can get it to send ES File Explorer to your phone without having to use the Store app. That should get you started.
Okay I was able to do that. The problem is when I go to data/data/com I don't know what I am looking for. Nothing comes up referencing playstore.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Do you see any APK extension files there? I admit to not being familiar with what you are doing, just checking.

OP
A

apl3

Reaction score
I figured iiout it happens when I flash the 2nd set of gapps it occurs. If I just flas the gapps for jb 20130419 am okay.When I then flash the bc4.black.gapp then the play store crashes