Playstation 4

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by pc747, May 21, 2013.

1. pc747

pc747 DF Administrator Staff Member Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +2,664
    For those unaware Sony had announced the Playstation 4 back in February of this year in New York.

During the presentation Sony unveiled the new dual shock controller which includes a speaker, an array of next gen games, and a promise to bring customers and entire new experience in gaming and entertainment.

[​IMG]

Some of the specs as presented by Video Games, News, Reviews, Previews - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Here is a highlight of what Sony presented

With the Xbox one and Ps4 making the holiday push which are you looking forward to opening on Christmas morning?

Below is a side by side specs comparison and later this year we can expect to see side by side hands on comparisons which I personally look forward to.

Xbox One and PlayStation 4 specs compared | Joystiq

2. GoCliffGo05

GoCliffGo05 Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +374
    Been an XBox man since it was released. Seeing the comparison, nothing screams to me that I need to buy the PS4 over the One.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

3. pc747

pc747 DF Administrator Staff Member Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +2,664
    Its safe to say Playstation and xbox loyalists, most are happy with their camps and will likely stay. The key is who can grab those who are not loyal and who can make people jump ship?

It will be an interesting topic. I am waiting to see what Sony can do with sports because right now Microsoft have football fans salivating.

4. 94lt1

94lt1 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,593
    Current Phone Model:
    Droid Turbo
    Will Xbox have a mobile app where you can carry on with your game on your phone? I haven't heard...my son is a play station junkie...I keep hearing about this and that.....geeez...

5. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +951
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung Galaxy s4
    I'm basically the same, but in the Sony camp:p

I had a 360 for a few months, but ended up selling it. I think for me it comes down to PSN being free and more importantly, the exclusives. IMO, Playstation exclusives blow away the 360 exclusives.

Last edited: May 22, 2013
  6. Droidlynn

Droidlynn New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I used to be a Nintendo gamer and was going to buy Wii u but saw that the reviews weren't great so I asked my brother if he would save his ps3 for me and the games for it. I do have a Nintendo 3DS that I enjoy playing. I heard that you can't play ps3 games on ps4 due to the lack of backwards compatibility. I think Sony made a mistake there

Search tags for this page

does playstation 4 have copyright infringement