PlayOn Mobile - It does play Netflix

feverhost

Reaction score
I recently heard about PlayOn from a post on XoomForums.com. The programs runs on your computer, and if you have Netflix, Hulu etc... it will stream it to your Android device. Although I do not have a hulu account I do Netflix, and it works great!

DESCRIPTION

Watch every NCAA® March Madness on Demand® game on your Android Phone with PlayOn!
Hulu, Netflix Instant Queue*, Comedy Central, MLB.tv*, CNN, CBS, ESPN, ESPN3, TV.com, SpikeTV, The Ultimate Fighter, Amazon VOD, TBS, BET, Adult Swim, Oprah Winfrey Network, Nick, PBS, PBS Kids, MTV, Vevo, and many more. Now you can watch the online content from all of these channels on your Android Phone.

PlayOn is $4.95 per month (for the program), and the app is free.

hi-256-0-225f48a2f0d6ff58716c0f8486340284495b1f66

source: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.playon.playonapp

rickt1152

Reaction score
The Playon application does not work on my xoom, however, the playon mobile website works great. In the end it gives the same result, meaning you can watch netflix with pretty darn good quality assuming your connection is fast enough.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

calicocal

Reaction score
Does this work on 3g or on a different wifi connection than your computer is hooked up to?

mielrica78

Reaction score
Someone please helpme set up my playon....

I have downloaded playon on the pc and the app but when I open playon on the pc, it tells me that it can't find my router and that I need to make sure my router supports universal plug n play. I don't know how to check or change my Verizon router settings and Verizon will not help me...please help me!