Playlist on Droid with import of iTunes

OnFlight1978

Reaction score
This might had already been answered on here...but couldn't find it. Any help would be appreciated. I imported my iTunes onto my droid..however it's just all the music... it didn't import/seperate the playlist.. is there a way to do this?

OP
O

OnFlight1978

Reaction score
Already did..

That is the program I used..however it didn't keep my playlist from itunes and transfer it to the Droid.. just put all the music together...

DjSmooth

Reaction score
This might had already been answered on here...but couldn't find it. Any help would be appreciated. I imported my iTunes onto my droid..however it's just all the music... it didn't import/seperate the playlist.. is there a way to do this?

Even before I had my Droid I've been using a little program called "ITunes Export UI" and it is the fastest and best way to export all or individual ITunes playlists with or without the actually music files.

I would suggest choosing with the music files and it will export the Playlist and Files and place them in a folder together, than just take that folder and put it in your music folder on your Droid; the next time you open your Media player click Playlist and you will see your newly imported Playlist.

You can download it here

Enjoy!

OP
O

OnFlight1978

Reaction score
Perfect!

This worked great! Thanks so much for the info and help. Cool little program when you get the hang of it.

JMo

Reaction score
transfering music from iTunes to Droid

I have downloaded and used Motorola Media Link...but was only able to transfer about 8 playlists from iTunes. I don't know why the other playlists will not show up. They were the only ones that showed up on Motorola Media Link....I have 35 more playlists that are just imported music from my own CD's on iTunes.

Last edited:

roadking1

Reaction score
I don't want to sound stupid, but I recently got the Droid and have been trying to transfer my songs in iTunes without any success. would you be so kind as to step by step it for me? I am not concerned with playlists, I just want the music.

Thanks

verakot

Reaction score
I don't want to sound stupid, but I recently got the Droid and have been trying to transfer my songs in iTunes without any success. would you be so kind as to step by step it for me? I am not concerned with playlists, I just want the music.

Thanks

I found this program for Mac that works just fine for Droid:

Salling Software - Salling Media Sync for Mac

Copies mp3s and playlists as you set them up in iTunes.

roadking1

Reaction score
Music Transfer

Thank you, I am trying to transfer my iTunes music from a pc and not a mac. Can I transfer the songs into the iMusic app or do I need to download a special app? Also, once I plug it into my computer, how do I transfer the songs? I need help.

Thanks!!

Pilot145

Reaction score

Even before I had my Droid I've been using a little program called "ITunes Export UI" and it is the fastest and best way to export all or individual ITunes playlists with or without the actually music files.

I would suggest choosing with the music files and it will export the Playlist and Files and place them in a folder together, than just take that folder and put it in your music folder on your Droid; the next time you open your Media player click Playlist and you will see your newly imported Playlist.

You can download it here

Enjoy!

Worked like a champ! I already put my music library on the DROID, so I just used the program you suggested. I plugged my DROID into the USB port and exported the playlists directly to the music folder I had created previously, and when I disconnected my DROID, I when to my music APP and the playlists were forming as I watched (be patient...took a few minutes after USB disonnect for them to form, since the SD card isn't coupled while your phone is connected to your computer).

Only thing was your link to the program wasn't working...it took me to a Verizon site. So, here's the link: iTunes Export - Download

It downloads a downloader which, when run, downloads the actual program as a zipped file, which you open and run.