Playing video mms email

kingofbass

Reaction score
I look everywhere can't find it anywere. I can't open an email from my wife's blackberry. it says fetching attachment then it says it attchment can't be open Can someone help me please thanks

astevens54

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I too cannot get video sent to me in Handcent or the default Messenger to play on the Droid. It comes in as a picture and when sent to my Blackberry it worked. Does anyone have any advise?

Last edited:

astevens54

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I find it hard to believe that we are the only one having this problem. I send Helpdesk tickets into Verizon and Motorola. Moto called, but I missed the call and am going to call them back Monday. If I get a fix, I will post it.

astevens54

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Here's what they said, please try it and post the results. Thanks:
Instructions below will erase all the information from your phone: This option is recommended to use after backing up your information.

Go to Menu
Select Settings
Go to Privacy
Select Factory Data Reset
If prompted to enter Security code type 000000

If the problem persists, we recommend you to contact your Service Provider to review your network settings for SMS and MMS.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah a factory reset would be my last resort, i'd see what verizon says. I mean when i get them in, it will come up as a playable item, then when i click on them they go to a black background and then start playing.

eagles51593

Reaction score
I also have had similar problems. Sometimes I don't receive mms, and other times it just takes a really long time to load.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
From the searching I've done here, videos through MMS are in issue. My guess is that it comes down to file size. I get ones from my mom's phone (not a droid, or a smart phone for that matter) but can't send them.... too big.

It's not just those in this thread.

astevens54

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
From the searching I've done here, videos through MMS are in issue. My guess is that it comes down to file size. I get ones from my mom's phone (not a droid, or a smart phone for that matter) but can't send them.... too big.

It's not just those in this thread.

Thanks, I've seen it in other threads and feared size MIGHT be the problem. I love my Droid, but want to be able to see videos of my grandson. I'm not too happy about this and am seeking answers.

OP
kingofbass

kingofbass

Reaction score
what about through email from blackberry?