1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Playing music in my car

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by seipher09, Dec 9, 2012.

1. seipher09

seipher09 New Member

Ok so here is the story...

I bought a auxiliary cable to connect my phone into my car to listen to music, the music came out great however the voices of the singing was very quiet. So I assumed bad cable, so i bought a new cable and same issued was going on. So i tried my girlfriends iphone which worked with no issues at all, and tried another MP3 player which worked fine. So I assumed it was an issue with my phone. So Verizon sent me a new phone and the same issue still is going on. Any ideas? Any one else have a similar issue?

I have a 2008 Chevy Cobalt LT.
  2. TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid New Member

Seipher, it is most likely the fault of the limited stock volume functions. But you can do so much more with the sound than the phone's stock limited options. Try a sound equalizer to adjust the various volume levels. I use power amp from play store as my music player, which has an equalizer built in. It is also a popular music player but to release all its features, it is a paid app.

There is also many free equalizer apps. Music Volume EQ works great but it's not the only one. But I would definitely recommend installing an equalizer to get the full possibilities of the music you play. Experiment with a few and see which work best for you.

Sent from my XT907 using Droid Forums
  3. YellowJacket

YellowJacket Active Member

I use the OEM Motorola car dock and have no problems at all, however, I ave found for the best sound I have to turn the volume up all the way on my phone.

Also, if you are using a case, it may prevent the audio cable from completely going into the audio jack. You may want to check that too.

David
  4. Likwid_E

Likwid_E Member

Try this,

Go to your phone settings.

Scroll down, select Sound.

Scroll down, select "Wired stereo devices" under Audio Effects.

Disable the audio effects.
Search tags for this page
can i get the video on my droid dna to play on my car stereo
galaxy note 2 music stops
how can i listen to my music on my s4 in my car
how do i listen to my music from my droid dna in my car
how do i play music from my droid in my car
how to play music from my on my car
how to play my android music in my car
htc droid dna volume down when i play in my car
music quiets down with auxiliary cable android
play music from phone in car droid dna