1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Play store updates only work one at a time

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by LaurelRaven, Aug 18, 2012.

1. LaurelRaven

LaurelRaven New Member

If i try to update more than one app at a time, like by pressing the update all button, it will update the first normally; however, the rest will take so long that it is actually faster to install them one by one manually. This is a real pain when i have something like 30 apps needing an update at once. If i manually install them too fast, it will stop processing and just sit there until i cancel and start again.

Is anyone else having that problem? I'm on 229, is that a known issue on this build? I've not been able to find anyone else who has this problem, any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my ICS Bionic
  2. bbucks36

bbucks36 New Member

no i have this prob too.. using .232... i havent found a fix .. sometimes if i close out of google play then try again it will do what its suppose d/l them all .. very touch n go with that
  3. LaurelRaven

LaurelRaven New Member

Anyone else? Do we know if this is an issue with the ICS updates? Anyone have this on gingerbread?

Sent from my ICS Bionic
  4. LaurelRaven

LaurelRaven New Member

And thank you, I'm glad to hear I'm not alone in this issue

Sent from my ICS Bionic
  5. Underwater Mike

Underwater Mike New Member

Same on .232 here.