1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Play music from phone over wifi

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by 561427, Mar 16, 2010.

1. 561427

561427 New Member

Hi, I have searched a bit but havent found anyone with this idea yet. I was wondering if i can stream music via wifi to my computer so that i can pull out my phone and hit next without walking from living room to my room to hit next on my music player on my PC. I use my computer to play my music because i have a receiver integrated with my HDMI PC out connection.

so 1) can i stream music FROM MY PHONE to my PC and maybe even play slacker/pandora wirelessly?

or 2) is there a remote app that lets me control WMP11 (or itunes) that has just a few buttons such as play, pause, shuffle, and what not. I have PhoneMyPC but was wondering if there was something like a remote specifically for WMP11 controls.

Thanks guys! sorry if you find some info about my question quickly. I just couldnt come up with anything.
Search tags for this page

android play music over wifi

can i control my computers music from s4

can you play music over wifi from s4 galaxy

how to play music from phonr to computer wifi

how to play music over wifi

how to play phone audio via laptop speakers using wifi

play android smartphone music through pc using wifi

play music from phone on computer over wifi

play music from your phone to pc over wifi

play music on computer from phone over wifi

play music over wifi on android