1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

play MP3s on a webserver

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by flyinace, Oct 4, 2010.

1. flyinace

flyinace New Member

I have about 9,000 MP3 files (various comedy bits) stored on my web server. I created a playlist which referenced all those files and I used CorePlayer on my windows mobile phone to play all those files. It was great because I was able to just hit play and Coreplayer would shuffle through all of them (it would load the buffer and start playing almost immediately). I was also able to skip bits I didn’t care to hear.
    Does anyone know of an app that is able to open a playlist that references MP3 files stored on a web server rather than MP3s stored on the phone? I am able to use Streamfurious but it won’t let me skip to the next file…