plastic on back of phone

kpoker

Reaction score
do you leave this on or remove this, its a sticky piece on back of front piece when you open the phone to text its on the back of the face.

starscream

Decepticon
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your description is a little confusing.. LOL
however I know exactly what your talking about. i researched as well and from what I found it IS designed as a "meant to be removed" piece.. like a factory screen protector.. i left mine on until it slowly got air pockets underneath it than couldn't handle it and peeled it off... slide action is a little smoother after i removed it as well

OP
K

kpoker

Reaction score
yeah thats whats happening now, didnt see it until today and it was getting kinda stuck. Wanted to make sure its SUPPOSED to be removed.,

burningsquirrels

Reaction score
Was on the phone with support yesterday on a separate issue and I asked them about that plastic behind the screen. It had been hanging up my opening and shutting of the keyboard. They said it's designed to be removed.

Moondonkey

Reaction score
I kept mine on the phone for as long as possible, I didn't want my slide to get loose as I had heard some people complain about. After a few months I had to remove it and it did not effect the sliding operation in any way.

HarshReality

Reaction score
Mine is still there but I figure if it isnt actually 'outside' then it isnt cosmetic so it has the be there for a reason.

OP
K

kpoker

Reaction score
Yeah, Im throwing mine out. Took it off.