Plastic battery door flexing??

bladerunn3r

Reaction score
Anyone else's battery door cover flex when you grab or hold it?? The plastic makes little "popping" noises when I pick it up (as it flexes), particularly on the left and right edges where plastic meets aluminum(?) frame-- about half way down height of the device. About where your thumb would rest on one side, and your middle finger would rest on the other.

It's really annoying the *hit out of me. It's my only complaint about the device. This phenomenon occurred on the stock door, and it's even more pronounced on the extended battery door.

Anyone else experiencing this? If so, were you able to do anything about it? It just constantly suggests to me that the build materials feel "cheap."

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

cp24eva

Reaction score
Another person on this or another forum gave me the idea of folding up a sticky note or some type of paper and putting it under the battery. Not on the topside. I found that I got crappy signal that way. But it works wonders.

KOBALT

Reaction score
Id request a new back from vzw.

Sent from my Rezound

Insidious

Reaction score
Anyone else's battery door cover flex when you grab or hold it?? The plastic makes little "popping" noises when I pick it up (as it flexes), particularly on the left and right edges where plastic meets aluminum(?) frame-- about half way down height of the device. About where your thumb would rest on one side, and your middle finger would rest on the other.

It's really annoying the *hit out of me. It's my only complaint about the device. This phenomenon occurred on the stock door, and it's even more pronounced on the extended battery door.

Anyone else experiencing this? If so, were you able to do anything about it? It just constantly suggests to me that the build materials feel "cheap."

I've noticed it too. Slightly annoying.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep both of my covers do it. I've just gotten used to it.

Coop1969

Reaction score
Yes, both backs do it on mine.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

OP
bladerunn3r

bladerunn3r

Reaction score
OK well I got a silicone cover for it, so hopefully its a non issue now.