Plants Vs Zombies OG Droid

aDroidman

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how to make Plants vs Zombies work on the original Droid? I have tried to figure out why it wont work but I cant figure it out. I am rooted and have tried it on GPA 15 and 16 beta

scottuga44

Reaction score
Just go to Amazon applications store online and click get application, it will be saved to your app list. After that, you will be able to download it to your device from the Amazon application store on your Droid, then just start playing Plants vs Zombies 2. It takes up around 75mb & can be moved to SD.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just go to Amazon applications store online and click get application, it will be saved to your app list. After that, you will be able to download it to your device from the Amazon application store on your Droid. It takes up around 75mb & can be moved to SD.
That is just so you could get it while it was still free so that if it was ever available on the OG droid you would still not have to pay for it. That has nothing to do with actually playing the game. But I like what cupfulloflol said. It is a memory problem. So try those lock in memory ideas or keep asking around.