Plantronics Voyager pro 650 won't pair

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by MARKO65, Jan 15, 2010.

1. MARKO65

MARKO65 New Member

I just got my droid today and when i went to pair my Plantronics Voyager pro to it, i get nothing? I am thinking they are not compatible, does anyone know or can help me. I will be really bummed because this is the best Blue tooth headset i have ever had. Thank you all in advance.

What Blue tooth headsets work with the droid?

Marko
  2. Sam

Sam Premium Member Premium Member

welcome to the forum! not sure what isn't compatible, but i would like to know as well..
  3. MARKO65

MARKO65 New Member

I called plantronics and they had me hold in the power button until the red & blue light flashed....... that paired it!

Marko
  4. rdaniel

rdaniel New Member

My voyager pro paired pretty easily. My problem is that have been unable to pair with 2 cellphones simultaneously, as I did when I used iPhone 3 and Env3. Any idea as to how to pair both the Droid X and the iPhone 3?
  5. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

You have to put the Droid into pairing mode and get that red and blue flashing light from your head set. My Plantonics hooked up easily once I got the green and red light and blue light flashing.
  6. rdaniel

rdaniel New Member

cannot pair 2 phones with the Voyager Pro

Hook (your name is not Bill)

Thanks for the input, but simple pairing is not my problem. I am familiar with the normal pairing process, and have tried it more than once; however, I have been unable to pair both my iPhone 3G and the Droid X simultaneously. I had no problem doing this with the iPhone 3g and the Env 3 simultaneously, nor if I try to pair either the iphone 3g, or the Droid X individually. I purchased the Voyager because I need ongoing access to both personal and business phones. As I said, I never experienced a problem with the iPhone and the enV 3.

Any clue? Thanks much.
  7. theplantman

theplantman New Member

I have Droid and the Plantronics Voyager Pro as well and it is paired and Works great. After I rooted and had to re-pair it it could not find it...just kept searching so I just quit trying and the next day tried again and BAM it worked. Has been working ever since.
  8. socooltool

socooltool New Member

Pairing help

You da man Marko! Thank you so much. I recently swapped my old Droid X with the newer Driod X2 model. Not sure how I feel about the upgrade just yet because I'm really bummed out that the button for the camera went away on the X2. I did a little work on my X prior to getting the X2 and wonder if it may be possible to change out the back cover/case of the X2 with the case from the X that has the button in order to still have the camera button feature. In other words, my perfect world would be a combo of the X and X2. The X2 processor and increased pixel display along with the X's camera button.

Any thoughts on this?
  9. liftedplane

liftedplane Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure this isn't possible as the camera button has no where to plug into the x2. i really don't understand what idiot executive or developer/designer decided it was a bloody good idea to remove the oh so convenient camera button from smart phones a few years ago, but that moron needs to be shot. Though fired first.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.
  10. socooltool

socooltool New Member

I agree! :p durrr.....
Search tags for this page
green light on plantronics hd
htc incredible won't. connect to voyagber ot

my plantronics bluetooth wont connect

my plantronics voyager pro wont pair

plantronics bluetooth won't pair

plantronics voyager not pairing

plantronics voyager pro not pairing