Plantronics 925

yolonda

Reaction score
I bought a Moto Droid about a week ago and for the life of me CAN NOT get my Plantronics 925 bluetooth headset to pair with this thing. Is there some crazy secret that I'm missing? I have tried everything except standing on my head. Has anyone else had this problem/and or found a remedy to this issue? Or what could I be doing wrong? Thanks...

drowe

Reaction score
I didn't have any problems. I just turned on bluetooth on the droid, turned on the headset and the droid said a plantronics was trying to connect and did I want to let it. Didn't have to go into pairing mode or anything else.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I bought a Moto Droid about a week ago and for the life of me CAN NOT get my Plantronics 925 bluetooth headset to pair with this thing. Is there some crazy secret that I'm missing? I have tried everything except standing on my head. Has anyone else had this problem/and or found a remedy to this issue? Or what could I be doing wrong? Thanks...

No secret to it at all. I watched my wife pair her Plantronics head set with her Droid yesterday. The Droid is the easiest phone I've ever seen to pair.

OP
Y

yolonda

Reaction score
Thanks folks...use error.
I googled the question and voila! It's paired. Thanks for the input.