Plans for your SGSIII, Short-term, Long-term, or Flipping?

ryanr509

Reaction score
jgmecarter said:
Tell me what you can do with a quad core that you can not do with a good dual core. Explain to me why Android apps won't run well with two gigs of ram really does confuse me

Your confusing me now lol I'm saying the quad core wouldn't be noticeable. I'd take the dual core with 2 gigs of ram over a quad core.

ryanr509

Reaction score
jgmecarter said:
And how do you know this? What phone had two gigs of ram

What? I was saying to gsdubs that a quad core wouldn't be noticeable compared to the snapdragon s4

jgmecarter

Reaction score
ryanr509 said:
Your confusing me now lol I'm saying the quad core wouldn't be noticeable. I'd take the dual core with 2 gigs of ram over a quad core.

Sorry I thought you and the other person was the same person and I got confused. But I am with you I can not wait to see what two gigs of ram will be like on a phone

ryanr509

Reaction score
Personally I don't think it will be a giant difference but either way the gs3 is the bees knees right now

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Quad core is honestly not going to make much of a difference. ICS is the first Android OS optimized for dual core. We are prolly still a ways off from quad core optimization.

t35rk

Reaction score
The GS3 will be the last subsidized phone I'll buy from Verizon under their new plan. I plan on enjoying this device for a long, long, long time. :)

Last edited:

Lightnspirit

Reaction score
I did it because of the new family share but also had an upgrade and was waiting for a great phone, so between the two it was a no brainer.. I will keep this phone for ALONG time, enjoy it and my unlimited data.