Plans for Thursday Morning?

herbmmm

Reaction score
Has anyone heard how many Phones the Verizon stores are scheduled to get? Probable the larger stores will get more than the smaller ones. If the number is reasonable I may not try and get to the store to early! I'm having trouble trying to figure out if there will be a lot of buyers or just a few! Verizon sure has been very low key on their promotion of the Incredible!

Dustinmj

Reaction score
I'll be glued to the entrance of Best Buy by 9:55am, cramming my nose against the door as I fog up the glass. I may decide to write 'let me in' in backwards letters so the employees staring at me in awe from inside can see, or, I may decide not to.

If the cops don't show up and take me away by 10:00am, I'll rip through the door as the employee opens it, fly past him like a man on fire, and use the Best Buy mobile counter to stop myself short of running into the sales persons. I'll rip my pre-order form from my pocket and slam it on the table, huffing and puffing as I explain to them that I smoke to many cigarettes, and I NEED my incredible. I'll swipe, sign, and jet out of there like I stole it, box in hand. I'll jump in my car, honk the horn at anybody in my way, and race home driving in whatever lane I can think of.

Once I get home I'll tear into the box, throwing the 'getting started' guide aside and ripping the plastic off my new device. I'll likely stand there for a minute or two admiring the 'sexiness' of this new toy, then I'll be forced to contemplate whether I want to press the power button or let the battery charge completely. Since I paid full price I'll probably choose the latter, at which point I will pace back and fourth until I convince myself that 'it is time'. From that point onward will be history in the making.

That's what i plan to do Thursday morning.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I think youll all be safe. There won't be any lines or anything. Just like the droid. It was popular at launch, but not crazy lines.

Also, nowhere near the advertising for this phone as there was for the droid.

srh702

Reaction score
waiting for my new incredible to come in! Its on the fed-x truck. So now I get to teach my wife how to use the Motorola droid. Its her very first smart phone and touch screen this should be fun!

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com

Aluminum21

Reaction score
and $100 instant rebate, no worrying about waiting a month to get your $100 back

No waiting if you take your receipt to the customer service desk in the store.

Do you mean you can get the rebate faster at the Verizon store or Best Buy? If there's a way to do it and not have to wait for the month, that would be nice.

at best buy you pay 199, at verizon you pay 299 then wait for the 100 rebate

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
No waiting if you take your receipt to the customer service desk in the store.

Do you mean you can get the rebate faster at the Verizon store or Best Buy? If there's a way to do it and not have to wait for the month, that would be nice.

at best buy you pay 199, at verizon you pay 299 then wait for the 100 rebate

Ahhh, gotcha. Thanks. I considered Best Buy but with the upgrade and switching on numbers I guess I'm going to wait out the rebate card. Won't be that bad. At least it'll be like Christmas again when it comes in. :D