1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Plain blue battery icon

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by redmccarthy, Jul 22, 2010.

1. redmccarthy

redmccarthy New Member

Does anyone know of a plain blue battery icon that works with MetaMorph?

By that I mean exactly the same as the stock battery icon, no percentage or anything, except blue instead of green. I've seen it as part of a rom for a friend's HTC before but searching around I find lots of blue batteries, yet none that look like the default icon.

I'm using BB 0.4 if it matters in this case (I'm under the impression that a battery replacement for metamorph will work on most roms)
  2. erikfig

erikfig New Member

Download BB blue theme to your PC. Extract the Drawable-dhpi folder(where the png icons are) Save all the png icons to your sd card(phone) and change them using Ninjamorph.

See screenshot...

Attached Files:

3. redmccarthy

redmccarthy New Member

Do you have a link to that theme? I found Blue Energy which has a different battery icon, and this: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-chaos/49876-black-ice-froyo.html which has the battery icon and a matching signal strength icon that I'd use too. I'm not really sure what to do with NinjaMorph to get those.

Edit: I figured it out but NinjaMorph sits on "Working, please wait..." forever when I go to finish and apply the theme.
    Edit again: USB debugging wasn't on. Everything works now, thank you!
Search tags for this page

blue battery icon s4

blue battery icon

droid blue battery icon png

droid razr blue battery icon

galaxy s3 blue battery icon

icon batre droid blue png

verizon battery signal icons glowing green

what does a blue battery icon mean

what does a blue battery icon mean lg phone

what does a blue battery symbol mean?

what does the blue battery icon mean