Pixing wont work?

AngelGears

Reaction score
Ok guys I have been able to send pictures and they show up in the messages for me but the other person does not get them.

I cant find out if I have pixting so if some one could tell me how to find out. My parents own the bill and there honestly dumb with this stuff. I also have gone all over myverison.

Help would be loved! Thank you?!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jellybean420

Reaction score
Have someone send you a picture. Do you get it? The only way to not have it is too specifically block all picture messages. Ask a vzw representative if your not sure.

Reaction score
I had an issue similar to this with my Eris, and it turned out I was trying to send images that my phone could register, but because my phone was a bit more advanced it was in a file type that I could see and she couldn't on her older phone.

I doubt that is your issue, but if you check with Verizon and picture texting is not disabled, you might have to take it in and have them check it out for you! Could just be a random tech issue.

OP
AngelGears

AngelGears

Reaction score
My dad said we dont have picting. But ive gotten pics and the person i sent them to has a droid x as well so idk. O,o