Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL Screen Protector Thread

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Just wondering if anyone has actually received an IntelliArmour screen protector yet? I ordered one with an anticipated 12/10 ship date...but nada so far.

I’ve not received anything to date ...they emailed me last month that HD wasn’t up to par and they would ship me 3D and later on when HD ready they would also ship me ...

iPhone BK X

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Just wondering if anyone has actually received an IntelliArmour screen protector yet? I ordered one with an anticipated 12/10 ship date...but nada so far.
I’ve not received anything to date ...they emailed me last month that HD wasn’t up to par and they would ship me 3D and later on when HD ready they would also ship me ...

iPhone BK X
I just got shipping confirmation email this afternoon...

Pixel 2 XL

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I received protector tonight .. just installed.. give it a go and report back after a few days ..

Pixel 2 XL

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I actually did receive mine a couple days before Christmas but have not installed it yet. That's this weeks project as soon as I can secure an area devoid of cat hair :mad:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I’m happy with it so far ...Also somehow ordered a Pixel 2 screen protector in error ...if anyone looking for one hit me up

iPhone BK X

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I’m happy with it so far ...Also somehow ordered a Pixel 2 screen protector in error ...if anyone looking for one hit me up

iPhone BK X

I just installed the the IntelliArmor 3D screen protector and so far so good. It's very responsive to touch. I purchased the one with black top & bottom bezel covers and it looks almost completely stock except for a notch at the center top for one of the sensors.

BK which ver. of the P2 protector did you end up with?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I just installed the the IntelliArmor 3D screen protector and so far so good. It's very responsive to touch. I purchased the one with black top & bottom bezel covers and it looks almost completely stock except for a notch at the center top for one of the sensors.

BK which ver. of the P2 protector did you end up with?

Nice ...I got the 3D as well but they modified for XL no top or bottom black on mine ...they will be sending out additional once ready ...

iPhone BK X

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Anybody looking for one Pixel 2 ? Brand new I ordered extra wrong phone size ..haha
5e78538b49fcae23e6fc57fdabfe57ad.jpg

Pixel 2 XL

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anybody looking for one Pixel 2 ? Brand new I ordered extra wrong phone size ..haha
5e78538b49fcae23e6fc57fdabfe57ad.jpg

Pixel 2 XL

BK are you still looking to unload the screen protector? I dropped my phone and my protector popped off. I just wanted in a good place to try and re-apply or save it so now I need a new one. PM me if you still want to get rid of it.

Thanks!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
BK are you still looking to unload the screen protector? I dropped my phone and my protector popped off. I just wanted in a good place to try and re-apply or save it so now I need a new one. PM me if you still want to get rid of it.

Thanks!
Oh man sorry to hear it... I gave it away already..

Pixel 2 XL