Pivot Power Strip - very cool!!

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Community-developed Pivot Power strip now available to order -- Engadget

The community-driven Quirky website has already managed to bring products like the Space Bar and DigiDude camera mount to market, and it's now offering what may well be its most useful product to date: the Pivot Power strip. That, as you can probably surmise, is a power strip that pivots, which lets you plug in up to six power adapters or chargers of any size (within reason). This being Quirky, however, things are done a bit differently that your usual retailer -- only 960 units are available for pre-sale right now, and you can "commit" to buying one for $23. If all those are sold, the Pivot Power will go into production, and its designers and top "influencers" will receive a small percentage of each sale. That goal should be easy enough to meet in this case, though -- more than half of the pre-sale slots have already been snapped up as of this writing. Hit up the gallery below for a closer look, and head on past the break for a video and the complete press release.

if i could get this at a retail store for $23, i would certainly buy it. seems to still be in pre-production though

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
that is kinda nice.... this is what i use now that gives the same results.

i cant actually find the one i use but it has 8 outlets like this one.

thumb160x_72e7814db3ce27cad668de30a72753b6.jpg