1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Pissed about email jammed up.

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by stryguy, Sep 17, 2010.

1. stryguy

stryguy New Member

I'm seriously getting pissed about how often the email program will jam up and just stop displaying new emails. WHY!!!

Not to mention how imap never bothers deleting email off the server when you delete in on your phone.

A.smart phone that can't do email. Great!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  2. maxnicks

maxnicks New Member

Is it possible you made your smart phone a little stupid? Just trying to lighten the mood there. You might want to specify whether you're talking about the stock Gmail application or the stock Email application.

Have you tried using K9 mail? It's free on the marketplace. I've used it for the past year and have had absolutely zero issues with it.
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

OP, I use K9 for my Gmail and the corporate email app for Exchange. Both apps handle my email without issues. When I delete something from the phone it deletes on the server. If I delete with my computer it gets deleted from my phone.

Check your settings and give K9 a try.
Search tags for this page

email jam

mail jamming program