piss poor reception and a pissible fix

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by extreme1018, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. extreme1018

extreme1018 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Came from a bionic. Thought it was bad. I have now realized that it was far more superior. We use smartphones do do things like make phone calls and surf the net a work. However having a phone that doesn't do very well in those categories makes it a sumsung electronic paper weight..... I love the look feel size UI and everything about the form ... the function.... well.... Samsung had the opportunityto make the perfect device and blew it... hopefully they get it fixed.... I read somewhere else that a fix would be out ota this week. I called Verizon yesterday and was told that they are indeed working with Samsung on a fix. However he did not confirm that it would be this week nor did he give a timetable at all. Does anyone else have any info on this issue or info on a fix.

2. bsweetness

bsweetness Moderator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +754
    Current Phone Model:
    Pixel 2 XL
    We have an ongoing thread about reception on the S3 (particularly compared to Motorola devices) here: 4G not as good on S3

I'm going to close this thread since having one thread on the topic is more helpful for the entire community. Please feel free to continue the discussion there. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
bad reception on samsung galaxy s3

galaxy s3 bad reception

galaxy s3 poor reception

galaxy s3 poor reception fix

galaxy s3 reception fix

galaxy s3 reception issues

samsung galaxy s3 bad reception

samsung galaxy s3 poor reception

samsung galaxy s3 poor reception fix