1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Pip Boy Please!

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by nrmesser, Feb 10, 2010.

1. nrmesser

nrmesser New Member

I've searched high & low for a Pip Boy theme, but just can't seem to find one (and surely I'm not the only one dying for one!). 'THX' has created a pretty sufficient Fallout 3 theme, but with the Brotherhood of Steel wallpaper it just doesn't cut it.

I've been researching the basics for theme development, but I reallly don't think I have the knowledge to attempt it myself :(. Does anyone know where I could find or purchase one?

The ideal set-up I'd like to find would consist of the analog-green pipboy screen for the background (possibly some static data for effect), the 'stats/items/data' button array for the tray tab, an old fashioned flip or digital clock in a radiation king housing, and icons consisting of vault-boy and/or analog dials/knobs.

If the search is a futile as it feels, I may just have to bear down and learn the fundamentals of theme creating asap!
  2. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

I totally Agree on that search. as wallpaper i'd like the explosion of megaton!!

http://meta.filesmelt.com/Imagehosting/pics/2c363d21c9129a3f863c0510d5ee82fc.png

:D
  3. phreek

phreek New Member

Haha, I'd love a good Pip Boy theme too. Most of the wallpapers and themes I've found have been cheesy. :/
  4. Matth3w

Matth3w New Member

Fort Huachuca, AZ (Originally from Pittsburgh, PA)
    I actually just started replaying Fallout3 not too long ago. I never finished it before. I wouldn't have it as a theme, but I certainly love it to kill time.

I turned off the music and am playing the theme song from Book of Eli when I wander around though. :)

5. phreek

phreek New Member

I've beat it, I haven't played it in almost a year and I'm getting the urge to fire it back up again, it's such an awesome game.
  6. miosis

miosis New Member

A Pip Boy theme! Not for everyday use more than likely, but a good night out or two it would be great.
  7. llNomdll

llNomdll New Member

I was looking for the theme too and I stumbled upon this forum.
    Well guess what! I found it! :D
    Grab it while its still hot guys, I just got mine an hour ago and I'm loving it.

Search tags for this page
android fallout theme
android pipboy theme free

fallout 3 android theme

fallout 3 theme android
fallout 3 theme for android

fallout theme android

free pipboy android theme
free pipboy theme android
free pipboy theme for android
pipboy 3000 android theme free
pipboy 3000 for kindle fire