PinNotif Allows You To Pin Important Notifications

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Do you remember when you were a kid and you had to remember something super important like studying for a test or doing some type of chore. You would likely tie a string around your finger or mark an X on your hand. How do you do this in the digital age? Notifications let us know when we receive emails, text messages, or when new things happen in games or other applications. These notifications can serve as important reminders, reminding us to return important business emails or phone calls, or responding to that important facebook message from your mom. It can be easy to automatically delete all of your notifications even accidentally deleting important notifications that you meant to keep. Now you can Pin your notifications so they stick even when you delete all your notifications with an xposed module called "PinNotif" by developer Germainz. Head to the link below for the download and more info.

Via XDA

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Literally just last week I told my girlfriend I was thinking about making an app that could just remake notifications because I always open my emails cause I can't contain my curiosity and then I end up forgetting to email back clients when I am at my computer. She thought it was stupid and something only I would use but regardless I was going to make it since it was something I definitely needed in my life.

GermainZ took a little different approach and a better one than me in my opinion. Glad I didn't build it and he did cause this is something I definitely need lol