Pink Theme??

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate Development' started by powerstrokeit73, Mar 4, 2011.

1. powerstrokeit73

powerstrokeit73 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there any way someone could upload a pink theme for the fascinate? I have both my phone and wifes rooted. I have the sweet blue theme and my wife is wanting a pink theme but there is no good ones out there. PLEASE HELP!!! Need to make my wife happy lol

2. TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    lol theres not much of a demand for a pink theme out there as many women dont give a crap about the need to hack sh** like we do...that being said this is the closest thing i could find for you

[Theme][1.0][EB01] Grape Fizz! - xda-developers this is purple and made by 'notta' over at XDA
    He had a pink port/WIP but havent seen anything on it yet....you could PM him over there and ask about it

[Theme][EB01][DL30] Purple-Myst v1 (suitable for the ladies) - xda-developers another purple

hope this helps

3. powerstrokeit73

powerstrokeit73 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok thanks man. Appreciate it. I will see what she thinks of those themes. Another quick ? i have off this specific subject. I have been seeing some pics of themes that have the clock format actually spelled out in words other then in number format. Any idea of how to do that? i like that style

4. TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    search for Manups REVOlution style icons/theme/docks/clocks
    also check in the market under say clocks/text clocks something like that

I dont personally like it so i havent really retained anywhere i have seen those items or information but if i come across it i will let you know

Search tags for this page

how to make my android pink!

pink themes for samsung roms

themes for galaxy fascinate