1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Pink Minimal Theme

Discussion in 'UltimateDroid' started by crznsunshine, Oct 25, 2010.

1. crznsunshine

crznsunshine New Member

Hi! I was wondering if a themer would be nice enough to create a theme for UltimateDroid. I really love the stock design of UD, but I am not to fond of red. Would it be possible to recolor all the red accents to pink? I attached a screen of the battery icon I am using now, the color I would like to use. Hope to hear something soon. Thank you in advance.

=]

[​IMG]
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

There are a few pink [girly] themes available for UD one by kookahdoo and the other by CorinaCakes [Team Fusion] both available in the kookahdoo section of the Forum

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:
  3. bp328i

bp328i Theme Developer Theme Developer

4. crznsunshine

crznsunshine New Member

Thanks for the quick responses, but I have already seen those themes, they're just not what I'm looking for. Like I said in the first post, I am picturing the "red accents" in the Stock UD theme, but changing them to pink. I don't know much about themeing for Androids, so I don't know how hard it would be? :/
  5. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

You are probably looking for Dark Edge with the Pink Accents - it is rumored to be available for UD soon

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:
  6. crznsunshine

crznsunshine New Member

Yes, thats what I'm looking for, but I didn't know there may be a port for UD! I will keep an eye out for it. Thanks! =]
  7. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

No Problem :D

Search tags for this page

free pink themes for android

www.freepinkandroidtheme.com