1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

PIN Unlock Screen Issue

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by DrinkUrJuice, May 17, 2012.

1. DrinkUrJuice

DrinkUrJuice New Member

So, I have never really tried using PIN protection for unlocking the lockscreen before. I am now using the email app for corporate email forwarding and the server requires either a PIN or a password to unlock the phone. My issue is this: sometimes the phone request a PIN to unlock it, but most of the time it is still a standard swipe screen. And always when I hit the power button to manual lock the phone when I hit the power button again to access the unlock screen it never asks for a PIN. Not very secure. Does anyone else have this problem or is there a reasonable explanation?

:hail:
  2. tkopta

tkopta New Member

It needs a pin after inactivity. Assuming you left your phone unattended it will then require a pin to resume normal usage. Otherwise you would need a pin every time you wake your phone.
  3. DrinkUrJuice

DrinkUrJuice New Member

I see. Yeah it seems to take 5 or 6 minutes to lock down and require a PIN. I just wasn't used to this. It seems like ages ago on my original Droid1 when I used PIN security it would require PIN unlock instantly after the lock screen activated (no delay). No big deal. I appreciate the replay. Thanks!
Search tags for this page
droid 3 screen pin unlock code
droid 4 unlock pin
droid charge screen unlock
droid razr, how to accesses without pin
how to delete the pin # that unlocks a droid razr
how to get forgotten pin off droid charge
how to get pin for droid charge by samsung
how to unlock droid bionic pin
how to unlock droid charge
how to unlock s4 without pin
megapolis pin to unlock allocation on android