1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Pimorize : Pi memorization App

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by msheppard, Sep 30, 2010.

1. msheppard

msheppard New Member

I've written this app for a few platforms - and am using it to jump into the Android Development world.

Here's the App Brain Link

Or just search the market for Pimorize

Still pre 1.0 version: I haven't added all the features I think it should have to be called 1.0 - but it works and it's currently helping me memorize Pi.

Note: I am aware that knowing more than 10 digits of Pi is pretty much a waste of time... and so is my high score in galaga: But I've been surprised how many times Pi comes into a normal conversation.

M@
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  2. brochaos

brochaos New Member

lol i used to love memorizing pi...don't know why. 3.14159265358979323846264338327950 something i don't even know if that is right anymore
Search tags for this page

amsco united states

pi memorisation app